is the attribute that you have chosen to work on.
Now, select a specific question from below by clicking on
the button to the left of it. After you select a question you
will be taken to a form that is ready for you to print out and then
fill out so that you will remember to strive to improve yourself
in this attribute daily.
1. I wait patiently and hopefully for the blessings and promises of the Lord to be fulfilled.
2. It is difficult for me to wait for things; if they don't happen right away I get upset or frustrated.
3. I am patient and longsuffering with the challenges of life.
4. I get anxious when I encounter problems or complications.
5. I am patient with the faults and weaknesses of others.
6. I am patient with myself as I work to overcome my weaknesses.
7. I face adversity, opposition, and afflictions calmly and hopefully.